This article contains instructions for programming a Panic Button with the S03 system.
NOTE: If you purchased the panic button as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a panic button separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Panic Button with the S03 Main Panel:
- Turn off any motion detectors to prevent accidentally programming them.
- On the Main Panel, enter the following:
- <your 4-digit password> #
- 7 # <2-digit zone number> #
- Press the Panic button to trigger it. You will hear 2 beeps from the Main Panel.
- On the Main Panel, press #.
- Turn on any motion detectors that were turned off.
It's also a good idea to make sure that the Zone's attributes for the Panic Button are set to Zone Type 3 ('Emergency'). To set a Zone to Zone Type 3, do the following:
On the Main Panel, enter the following:
<your 4-digit password> #
* <2-digit zone number>
2 3 #
Please note you can also change individual sensor attributes via the My Fortress mobile app on your smart phone by going to Management->Sensors->Sensors