Standard Motion Detector
This article contains instructions for programming a Standard Motion Detector with the S02 system.
NOTE: If you purchased the motion detector as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a motion detector separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Standard Motion Detector with the S02 Main Panel:
- Turn any other motion detectors OFF. Turn the motion detector that you are programming ON.
- On the Main Panel, enter the following:
- <your 4-digit password> #
- 7 # <2-digit zone number> #
- Trigger the motion detector by waving in front of the detector. Your panel will beep twice.
- On the Main Panel, press Return.
- Turn any other motion detectors back ON.
It's also a good idea to make sure that the Zone's attributes for the motion detector are set to Zone Type 5 ('Home'). To set a Zone to Zone Type 5, do the following:
On the Main Panel, enter the following:
<your 4-digit password> #
* <2-digit zone number>
2 5 #