This article contains instructions for programming a Remote Fob with the GSM system.
NOTE: If you purchased the remote fob as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a remote fob separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Remote Fob with the GSM Main Panel:
- Make sure any motion detectors are turned off before you begin.
- On the Main Panel, enter your 6-digit SET password, then press Enter.
- Press Enter to select Remote Control.
- Scroll to the left/right to select the appropriate Remote Control #, if needed.
- With "Coding" highlighted, press Enter. You will see a string of zeros appear.
- On the Remote Fob, press any key to add it to the Zone.
- On the Main Panel, the zeros on the screen will be replaced by some other numbers.
- Press Enter to save your changes.
- Press the ESC key until you have returned to the main screen.