This article contains instructions for programming a Panic Button with the S6 system.
NOTE: If you purchased the panic button as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a panic button separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Panic Button with the S6 Titan Panel:
- On the Main Panel, press the Menu button [three horizontal lines]. Please note you may have to enter your Administrator password if the panel's keypad lock is enabled
- Navigate to "Sensors" press OK, then select "Sensor" and press OK again.
- Scroll to the desired Zone, and press OK. To create a new zone scroll down to Add Zone and press OK. You may also choose to add this button to an existing zone in which case you will see the option to select "Sensors" or "Delete". Select "Sensors" and press OK.
- Scroll to "Add a Sensor" and press OK.
- Trigger the panic button by pressing the button. The panel will beep and you should see a binding code generated on the first line of this menu.
- Scroll down once to change the sensor name to the desired identifier. Scroll down twice to change the "Type" to the corresponding sensor if it was not automatically done. Scroll down three times to change the "Mode". Please consult your user manual for a full description of options available on this screen.
- Press the Return button to save your changes and exit the sensor programming screens. You should hear the panel say "Panic Button Added"
- Turn on any motion detectors that were turned off.