Fortress Door / Window Contact Sensor
- No Contract
or Monthly Charges
- 3 Year
- 30 Day
This sensor is a magnetic contact sensor for doors, windows, and other entry points. When the magnet and the sensor are separated, the sensor sends a wireless signal to trigger the alarm. When you mount one piece on the door or window, and the other piece on the frame, the sensor will activate whenever the door or window is opened. For best performance, you should not mount this sensor directly on a metal surface. The sensor and the magnet should be no further than ¼ inch apart when the door or window is closed. When applying the adhesive tape, make sure that you are mounting on a clean, flat, dry surface.A starter battery is included with the sensor, and we offer additional 23A batteries for purchase on our web site.
- One “23A” 12-Volt battery
- 433MHz wireless signal
- ~ 150 ft. range, with line of sight
- LED light flashes for 1-2 seconds to indicate activity
- LED lights up solid to indicate a low battery
- Magnetic sensor protects doors, windows, and other entry points
- Ready To Arm - system knows if a door or window is left open
- Mount on a clean, flat, dry surface. Place a spacer between the sensor and any metal surfaces.
- LED light shows activity and low battery warning
Please wait ...