- No Contract
or Monthly Charges
- 3 Year
- 30 Day
A motion detector will sense any movement in a room. If the beam that the motion detector sends out is interrupted, a signal will be sent to the main control system, triggering the alarm. Monitoring activity in a room is important if an intruder manages to bypass the basic trigger points of the window and door contacts.
- Motion Detection: up to 20 ft. away
- Lateral range: 120° left to right
- Vertical range: 90° up and down
- 433 MHz wireless frequency
- 150 ft. wireless range
- 2 (two) AAA batteries
- Passive Infrared - detects body heat
- Detects motion up to 20 feet away, 120 degrees side-to-side
- Adjustable mounting hardware allows for easy positioning
Please wait ...